Sunday, October 09, 2005

technical difficulties

My apologies...there was some difficulty over the last few weeks with our site...but we are back..thanks to some wonderful helpers (family and friends) we have managed to figure out what the problems were...I think!!!
Ok, you might have guessed I am back from Italy now and my mind still wants to be in Italy. What a wonderful place and the contrast with being back to work vs working at peace is mind boggling. There were so many lessons learned and the easy ones were sore muscles. The harder ones were running into yourself and your own ego on a journey for peace. Seems this is the place that was always at an unrest. With a beautiful gift of Italy surrounding us, we took the walk to uncover all that it takes to find Peace. When you are tired and hungry the world becomes a different place. When chaos is happening all around and your comforts have been removed...one is less likely to be receptive to change.

It became interesting for me, as I have spent my career helping others through emotional and financial struggles to see how a lack of a bath to soak the troubles of the day away was noticeably missing. How a Tim Horton's drivethru had become a part of my day. And WOW did I miss a Dairy Queen strawberry milkshake!!! Not that I didn't love the gelato, I really did but the small comforts were appreciated upon my return.

There have been many emails that have been exchanged amongst those that took the walk. We are still formulating what actually happened as there were so many perspectives. Thousands of pictures exchanged and the stories are developing. �q*4p-:,+a*-a1+@');">Detail...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reception problem or signal outage? The Internet knows...
Between my digitally fed TiVo and my MythTV system , my TV reception is all zeroes and ones.

www.nwcleasing.com
can help you. We can get almost anyone approved for any type of loan you need, including all types of mortgages, refinances, pay day loan advance, auto financing and much more.
www.nwcleasing.com
can help you get the funds you need fast, usually within 24 hours or less. Whatever your financing needs from money to loan to money to loan we can help.

2:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home